Well the Winter chilly season is upon us, and with that comes many things, one of which for us surfers is more rubber !
Here at Nineplus we have been continuing to develop the use of the finest neoprene in the world, Japanese Yamamoto. We did a recent trip to Thurso, Scotland, to have a little break as well as test out some of our wetsuits…
Often with many wetsuits comes the selling points of blind stitched, sealed etc with a Nineplus wetsuit two thirds is completely water proof, being single lined. Why is this so good?
- · A warmer material (Japanese Yamamoto!) surrounds all of your upper body, so you stay warmer, a lot warmer!
- · A wetsuit works by trapping heat in your body, and good ones by not allowing water to come in your suit to dislodge the heat. With a completely impenetrable upper body, you will be warmer in a Nineplus wetsuit.
- · The smooth skin is completely wind and water resistant ! Check the photo.
- No water is absorbed in ¾ of your suit, so you stay lighter, an often overlooked point when piling on the rubber.
- Yammotto has super low stretch modules with optimum cell recovery ie. V.stretchy whilst keeping its shape/fit.
Our latest model of wetsuit with the double lined in the legs and the Yamamoto Neoprene in the upper body, makes these our best wetsuits yet. Combining warmth and durability.
Using completely different principles to the rest of the UK wetsuit market, we can make genuine claim to making some of the warmest wetsuits on the market place, if not the. Some of the surfers who use our suits are only just starting to get out of their 3/2’s.
We’d love for you to check out our wetsuits and welcome you to the warm club.
Click here http://uk.nineplus.com/2-nineplus-uk-wetsuits or visit our Braunton (EX33 1BT) or Newquay Store (TR7 3EJ).
Video by S.Glazebrook
Photos by S.Cotter